Monday, February 16, 2015

MDSM 101-Hello There!

Hello Everyone!  Welcome to MDS Monday!  This post will be very short and sweet... I spilled soup on my laptop earlier this week and while the keyboard is working better than it was at first, there are still a few keys which do not work at all... so I have to go back and fill them in using the on screen keyboard, which is VERY time consuming.... 

For eample, I will show you what happes if I do't go back ad fill i the missig letters.... this is what you would read!  ot too fu to try ad read this is it! ugh... what a foolish thig of me to do... but, what's doe is doe!

So you can see I had better just post the picture and leave well enough alone here! 

Here's the sketch!


And here's my layout designed in MDS!


Challenge Guidelines:

  • Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
  • Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the challenge graphic above within your post.
  • Link directly to your post or mydigitalstudio.net sample page for this challenge, not your entire website (So we can find your project)
  • You can create a card, scrapbook page or 3-D object with the sketch.
  • The Challenge will end on Saturday February 21st @ 12pm EST. 
  • Have fun! 
Thanks for stopping by!  xo Anita

2 comments:

Tami Hewlett said...

Anita, I LOVE your colorful, beautiful page this week! I especially love the recolored sequins. So sorry to hear about your computer and I hope things are back to normal soon!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love the BOLD black sentiment against the soft hues of purple and pinks for the Stampin; Celebration card!!