Monday, January 12, 2015

BFF's-MDSM97

Hello everyone... quick post today.  I'm hosting this week's challenge over at MDS Monday... and I just want you to have fun creating... create something using the sketch I've designed and link it up in our gallery.  Don't forget to click on over to the MDS Monday challenge site so you can see what other designers have created using the sketch.... get inspired!


I've made this layout of my daughter and her little BFF.... little cuties huh?


I hope we'll see you in the gallery this week!

Challenge Guidelines:
  • Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
  • Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the challenge graphic above within your post.
  • Link directly to your post or mydigitalstudio.net sample page for this challenge, not your entire website (So we can find your project)
  • You can create a card, scrapbook page or 3-D object with the sketch.
  • The Challenge will end on Saturday January 17th @ 12pm EST. 
  • Have fun! 
xo Anita

No comments: