Monday, November 24, 2014

Time for a Stampin' Celebration! SC92

Hey again!  I'm back with a quick post for Stampin' Celebration today!  I hope you'll click on over to the challenge blog and check out all the wonderful DT creations!  We've got this great inspirational board to work with.... all about this wintery, wonderful, snowy Christmas-sy season!  We'd love to see you join us in the gallery!  Check it out!


I took the opportunity to design some easy peasy (lemon squeezy!) Christmas cards for my girls to hand out in their classrooms.... and I have to confess... I took their Christmas cards from last year and just sort of re-made them in MDS changing  a few different colours and stamps and of course the picture and the year!  And that my friends is why I LOVE MDS so much!  Because you can totally do that!  Here's my cards... I'll show you all three, even though only one is linked on the DT website... have to keep things even-steven with three girls you know....


Here's Gemma's...


... and here's Carlye's....


... and last, but not least... is my youngest daughter, SarahLynn.


OK, I hope you've enjoyed what you've seen here.  Leave me a comment letting me know!  I love to hear what you think!  Don't forget to makes some time to play along with us.

Challenge Guidelines 


  • Feel free to use any brand of product you may have in your stash. 
  • We ask that you create a new project for this challenge and add a link to our blog or use the challenge graphic in your post. 
  • Please link directly to the post for this challenge, not your entire blog (so we can find your project better)
  • Please limit the combined challenges on your project to no more then 4 including ours. 
  • And have fun!!! 
  • The Challenge will be open for 2 weeks and the Linky will close on Friday December 5th @ 9pm EST.
  • Be sure to come back here after the challenge closes to vote for your favorite! 

  • Thanks so much for stopping by!  xo Anita

    1 comment:

    wienerhoneymooners said...

    What a great idea, and such darling girls!!! I have one preteen boy, and he is a handful, I tell you!!! Lovely red cards, I LOVE them all!!!