Monday, October 27, 2014

Pancake Day-MDSM88

Hello friends!  I can't believe we're getting to the end of October already!  My backyard trees have lost all their vibrant red leaves (although, there is still one last cherry tree that refuses to let it's leaves fall... or even turn a different colour!).  I do look forward to this time of year though.... everything just seems to slow down a little (work-wise anyway!) and I can spend more time (hopefully!) doing MDS and getting back into my office to make cards!  

For those of you who come here to see my cards, please don't abandon me and lose hope!  I have had a busy summer and fall, and have honestly only managed to make a handful of cards, but have sent them out the door so fast, I haven't even taken a picture of them to post on here!  I hope to get my office organized this week and then schedule in some time to make cards.  Yes.  I said that.  I'm going to make it happen!  So keep your eyes peeled for some cards in the near future!

In the meantime though, I've got some more MDS for ya!  I do love how much scrapbooking I'm getting in lately... it's so easy to just do when I just have 15 minutes free or so, and then leave it and pick it up again later!

Anyway, it's Monday, and you know that means it's time for a new challenge at MDS Monday.  This week it is brought to us by Jeanna!  She wants us to use this great sketch and use lots of COLOUR!


I had my pictures in colour at first as well.... but it was just a little.... too colourful, if you know what I mean!  So a simple fix to black and white and it changes the whole feel.  


These pictures are about a family tradition that I hope will continue on forever!  It's been going on for over thirty years and we are lovin' it still!  Click on my layout to read the journalling and view my page in closer detail!

So.... now it's your turn!  Open up your MDS and play along!

Challenge Guidelines:
-Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
-Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the challenge graphic above within your post.
-Link directly to your post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
-You can create a card, scrap page or 3-D Object with the sketch.
-The challenge will end on Saturday Nov. 1st @ 12pm EST.
-Have fun!  

 I hope you'll be inspired to play along at MDS Monday... go check out what the other designers have created... there's so much inspiration!  Thanks for stopping by!
 
xo Anita

No comments: