Monday, September 29, 2014

Vintage Engagement-MDSM84

Hello again!  This is my second post of the day, so if you are looking for my Stampin' Celebration challenge post, scroll down to see that... if not... keep reading... this is my post for the MDS Monday challenge!  Tami's got a great sketch for us, and a challenge to combine it with some vintage or grunge elements, so dig out those heritage photos!



My layout mirrors the sketch and actually has no journalling!  Oops... all in the name of creativity!  But it sure is vintage.... although my husband was quick to point out that he didn't like that colour and certainly he didn't understand that it was Crisp Cantaloupe specifically!  He just "didn't think it looked very vintage, that's all".... he obviously doesn't share my vision!  Ha!


This is a lovely picture of my gorgeous Mom and handsome Dad.  I know you're looking at this Mom... you're beautiful!  I love you!  And this is so vintage because it's totally right out of the 70's right?  Right!  Isn't anything over 30 years vintage?  Uh... what does that make me?  Okaaayyy... moving right along....

Challenge Guidelines:
-Please create a new MDS project for the current challenge.
-Provide a link back to MDS Monday or use the Challenge Graphic above within your post.
-Link directly to your Post for this challenge, not your entire blog. (So we can find your project)
-You can create a Card, Scrap Page or 3-D Object with the Sketch.
-The Challenge will end on Saturday Oct. 4th @ 12pm EST.
-Have fun!  

 I hope you'll be inspired to play along at MDS Monday... go check out what the other designers have created... there's so much inspiration!  Thanks for stopping by!
 
xo Anita

3 comments:

Tami Hewlett said...

Anita, I just love your page, and I LOVE the Crisp Canteloupe (you can tell your husband!) If fact, all your embellishments are just lovely. The flowers are gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Love the color combination with your b/w photo!

beth rush said...

Truly beautiful page Anita, love your color choices and pretty details.