Monday, September 29, 2014

Thanks A Bunch-SC88



Good morning... it's another Monday, so... time for a new challenge again at Stampin' Celebration!  Today we've got a great inspiration challenge.  Take a peek at this...


Doesn't this get you all excited for fall?  Don't get me wrong... I love summer and all the sunshine-y gloriousness that brings us... but you gotta admit that there's something about being cozy inside while the rain is falling outside, crockpot meals, reading in front of the fireplace.... tucking the kids in early..."because look how late you stayed up, it's dark out already!"  (Although admittedly that only really works with  our three year old these days!)  But anyway... the challenge... here's what I came up with...


I needed ALOT of thank you cards these last couple weeks, as I just had surgery and was absolutely overwhelmed, I tell you, by the people that brought our family meals, flowers, gifts, made my kids' school lunches, babysat, had play dates for my kids, etc.  Overwhelmed... it doesn't even seem like an adequate enough word!  But it was the perfect opportunity to make a fall-ish 'thank you' card.

Click on over to Stampin' Celebration, check out what the other designers have created, read the guidelines, and make sure you take some time to play along with our challenge.  See you in the gallery!

xo Anita

No comments: