Monday, September 1, 2014

Stampin' Celebration in September! SC86



Well, with September here... we have another challenge for y'all!  It's a beautiful inspiration challenge!  Check it out!


You could take the gold, the colours, the flowers, the cake, the table decor... anything... the sky's the limit!  I used the colours... Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey, along with some gold accents, to design a layout about my youngest little girl at her Preschool Christmas Program.  The whole page doesn't look to Christmas-sy really, but the picture isn't really focussing on anything Christmas either.... the picture was actually taken afterward when we were having refreshments and doing some crafts together!  I wish I could be a fly on the wall at her preschool!  She's sure her own little self there!


I also used a layout from Cindy Schuster (again!) where I liked the way all her page elements were laid out... so I CASEd that.

I'm really not to gone on the whole Hello Honey background... it just seems a little too... something, you  know?  But it is what it is now, and perhaps if it bothers me enough, I'll go back and change it!

Click over to Stampin' Celebration to see what all the other awesome designers have got for you, and then be sure to play along with us, and come back at the end of the challenge to cote for your favourite!  You could be the Pick of the Party!

xo Anita

No comments: