Tuesday, April 15, 2014

SC77S-Mid Month Inspiration!

Hello everyone!  I'll be short and sweet today!  I'm off on a school trip with my oldest daughter!  I've been sort of MIA lately and it's all due to this wedding we have in the family and the house that the bridal couple is renovating... or I should say... the house they have everyone else renovating!  Just kidding... but man oh man... it will be nice to settle down after all this excitement in a couple of weeks!  Anyhoo.... let's get to what you came for...


It's the middle of the month (already) so the ladies and I over at Stampin' Celebration have some sketch inspiration for you!  Click on over to their website so you can find all the ins and outs of how you can play along, and check out all the other DT samples as well!

Here's what I made... and forgive me... but these cards are hard to take a picture of without looking all wonky!


This card had a few firsts for me!  First time for that Watercolour Wonder DSP as well as the Circle Card Thinlits die!  Yes... I've had it for awhile, but just haven't had a chance to play with it.  My bad!  So it turned out pretty well after all... you should have seen me waffling back and forth over this and that, diddling around here and there... but in the end, this is it, and I like it!  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!

Here's a couple of other close ups... not that you really need them, but I took them, so here they are!


OK, that's it for me!  Seeya later for my Colour Me...! post!

No comments: