Wednesday, April 30, 2014

CMCC#18-Celebrate!

Welcome to my last post as Colour Me..! guest designer. (sniff, sniff)  I have had so much fun this last month and hope I was able really inspire you to play along with the challenges!  I love challenges for stretching your creative mind.... making you do things you wouldn't normally do... in a good way!

Thank you very much Hayley and Tara for inviting me to be your guest designer for the month of April!  I'll definitely be back to play along!  I always love the colour combos you inspire us with!  And thanks for all the 'love' and positive comments from the rest of the Colour Me...! ladies as well!  We'll see y'all around!

Ok, now on to business!  It's the fifth week in April, so 'Anything Goes' at Colour Me...!  Choose up to five colours to make a project with, link it up, and list your colours in your post.



For this week, I chose some colours right off of the Colour Coach.  I used Wild Wasabi, So Saffron and Perfect Plum.  I also used Very Vanilla as a neutral. 


This card came together very easily... which was just what I needed.  I think I'm going to find some other pretty colour combos and make a few more of these!  Who wouldn't want to receive one of these spring-y cards in the mail?  I know I would!

OK, that's it for me.  Come back tomorrow to see another spring-y card!

xo Anita

3 comments:

Katie Melhus said...

Anita, all your "love" has been much deserved! I've loved seeing your creations all month, and this is another beauty. I'm loving that embossed panel most of all! Thanks for joining us :)

Rosemary said...

this is so very pretty, anita! and i agree with katie... all the love is very well deserved!! it has been so fun having you designing with us this past month!

Unknown said...

Anita this is blooming beautiful! We are so happy to have had you with us this past month. Thank you so much for joining us and we sure hope we will see you in the gallery when you can :)