Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The CASE of Sweet Sorbet

I can't believe my Spring Break will be over this week... it goes by WAY TOO FAST!  But, so it is... 

I haven't had a chance to get crafty for a few days, but I wanted to show you some cards that I had made in the last few weeks!  I did a lot of CASEing, which I like to do sometimes.  There are so many beautiful cards out there that so many talented people create, and sometimes instead of doing all the work and dreaming up my own, I like to just go ahead and outright copy a card that I already know I love!  

I used alot of Sweet Sorbet DSP and the coordinating stamp set as well.  I sure got a lot of cards made by just using the same paper and stamps  so I didn't always have to clean up my workspace!  Efficiency, efficiency, efficiency!

Enjoy!


I honestly don't know anymore who I was inspired by with this first card.  I like to give credit where credit is due, but it's been a few weeks since I made this, and I have since deleted the photo.  If you recognize it as yours, please say so.  I didn't copy it exactly, but pretty closely!
 

This one I was inspired by Cindy Schuster.  I changed a few things to make it mine, but it was largely inspired by one of her Artisan Wednesday Wow cards.
 

Pretty sure this one was based on one of Dawn Olchefske's  cards.


I really don't know about this one anymore.  Sorry!


Same story with this last card too!  None of these are out and out copies though, but I want no hard feelings, so if you recognize anything, feel free to shout it out, and I'll gladly give credit where credit is due!

Take care!  I'll hopefully be back with some more of my CASEd cards tomorrow!

xo Anita

No comments: