Saturday, March 1, 2014

SCIC#76 - You Are My Happy

Happy March everybody!  I hope now that it is March it will mean spring will arrive in full force for y'all.  So, while we are waiting to see if that'll happen... all of us over at Stampin' Celebration want to get you excited with a beautiful inspiration photo challenge!  It's the first of the month, so that means we're starting a new challenge.  Check out the inspiration!


If this doesn't make you long for spring... I don't know what would... although, I expect we all are anyway after this winter!  Look at those pretty photos, the flowers, the colours... let them get you inspired and move your mojo!

I took the colours and the flowers and made this beautiful scrap page in MDS with it. 



Now it's your turn!  Head on over to the Stampin' Celebration blog, check out what the other design team members have created, and then be sure to link up your creations so that we can see what you've done!

See you later!  xo Anita

No comments: