Monday, March 17, 2014

Gift For Baby - VLVMAR2014





I decided to play along with the Viva La Verve challenges.  I actually don't have any Verve stamps, but they're not snobby about that, so... I had some fun!  And who knows, I could be the winner of the $100 Verve voucher!  I love their sentiment stamps so much!  And  I love a challenge to get the creative ideas flowing too.  The first week of March has a sketch and colour challenge, and although it isn't necessary to combine them, I did.


Here's my card for week #1.


My Labels Framelits unfortunately don't nest that closely together, so I just cut around my white one by hand!  It turned out pretty good though.  The colour combo of Pool Party, Gumball Green and Baked Brown Sugar was perfect for a baby boy card, and there are a few ladies on our church who are expecting babies in the next couple months, so I'm sure to need one soon!

Thanks for looking!

xo Anita

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just adorable!