Tuesday, February 25, 2014

His and Hers Birthday Cards!

Good morning!  Over the weekend here we had some snow... quite a dumping for us... but compared to what the eastern parts of the country have gotten, it was pretty paltry I guess!  My crocuses and daffodils looked VERY CHILLY poking their heads through the snow!  In any event the rain has begun and  the snow should be gone by tonight... tomorrow for sure.  By Friday we will hopefully have about 12 degrees (Celsius!)  Nice!

So, while we wait for that to happen, I'll show you a couple other cards are CASEd.  I made both boy and girl versions of this one.  I used some washi tape on these.. and I can't remember exactly, but I think the solid blue one is from the $ store!  It matched Pacific Point EXACTLY!


This one is actually exactly the same, although I changed the sentiment on it.


Washi tape definitely makes cards pretty quick and easy when you use it!  It sort of felt like I was cheating somehow!  I also used my colour spritzer tool (retired!) to add some subtle interest to the white background.  Instead of the Mosaic Punch, I used the Elegant Butterfly Punch with Gingham Garden DSP.  The washi tape co-ordinates perfectly with it of course!  And to finish it off, I coloured some pearls with a pink Sharpie!  Perfect!



OK, I'll see you tomorrow hopefully with some more card inspiration!

xo Anita

No comments: