Friday, November 8, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Hi Everybody!

Today's card was for the winter colour challenge at Create With Connie and Mary... but... I didn't get it linked up in time, but that doesn't mean it's too late to show you guys!  Take a look!


I love it... and have wanted to try the Christmas wreath idea with that stamp set and matching framelits for a while now.  It was pretty fun... and I used the Circles Framelits to cut out the inside of the wreath!  Give it a try!  

I am actually not real big on sending out Christmas cards... but there are always a few that I hand deliver to teachers and such... this one will probably be for my daughter's preschool teacher.  She's seriously the best!  My little lady LOVES to get dropped off, and always needs to give her hugs and kisses when it's time to go!  No tears when Mommy leaves her there!

Now... I am off to make some baby girl cards!  There's been a baby girl boom in my church lately... and one of them is my own sweet little niece, Kyla... who is already a couple weeks old!  Such a dear little thing!

Seeyou later!  xo Anita

No comments: