Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Thankful For Fall!

I've got a few more cards today that use some DSP.  Not scraps really, but larger pieces this time!  These are such simple cards to create... and some of that DSP from Stampin' Up! is just so beautiful!

Take a look for yourself!  These are basically all the same card, just a few details like DSP and embellishments switched up for each one!





Aren't they so pretty, but SOOO easy?!?!  The little details like paper piercing around the label, really put the finishing touch on here.  These would be great for anyone to just have on hand.  A thank you card is something I like to just give to people when they least expect it!  My mother-in-law did some baking for me once, spur of the moment, and she sure didn't expect to get a CARD saying 'thank you' once again, a few days later.  But it made her day right back!  My husbands youngest sister also does babysitting for us... FREE OF CHARGE!!!... if that doesn't deserve a thank you by way of a beautiful card... I don't know what does!  She loved getting a card.... it just makes it seem that much more thankful I think!

Now here is one more card that I found in my folder of pictures that I didn't show you yet.  This one uses scraps again, and is the same layout as one I showed you a few days ago!  But this one has a whole different look just because of the DSP that I used!  This one is so fun and bright!  Love that!


OK... that is what I have for you today!  Hopefully when you come back tomorrow, I'll have another card for you!  My nephew has a birthday this weekend and I haven't made him a card yet... and his sister has one the day before and her card is already in the mail!  Can't have that!  At least in my house.... everything, and I mean EVERYTHING has to be EVEN STEVEN around here!!!

Don't forget to send a card to someone this weekend!  It is World Card Making Day on October 5!!!

xo Anita

No comments: