Monday, October 28, 2013

Look Who's Turning... 3! FabFri29, FM133





Hello again!

Second post for the day... it has to be quick.  My little lady will wake up from her nap any minute!  I played along with FabFriday and the Friday Mashup.  


I turned the sketch on it's side and mashed it up as well using the challenge colours AND cake!  Cupcakes are little cakes aren't they!   Yum, yum!  This card will be for my baby who will hopefully celebrate her 3rd birthday in just a couple weeks!  Boo hoo!

Here's my card!


This is such a fun and colourful card!  I never would have used gray tones on a cupcake... but it works!  I trimmed my chevron ribbons in half and frayed them a little.  I squeezed some Basic Gray sprinkles on the middle cupcake... that was about the best I could do for that colour!

Three cupcakes, three candles... three years old!

Seeya later.

xo Anita

6 comments:

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Oh very cute and fun! Love the colors and how you flipped the sketch! THanks for playing at Fab Fri!

Cindy Brumbaugh said...

I love how this card showcases the colors so beautifully. So many sweet details add up to a beautiful card to be saved by that sweet little one turning 3! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week;)

Lisa said...

Such a sweet card! I love all the texture you have going on with the cupcakes, and then with the ribbons.

Happy birthday to your little one, and thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

Heidi Baks said...

Wonderful cupcakes! And all little ones love them. Very, very cute. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

Amy White said...

What a great selection of cupcakes - love all the different details on each! Perfect for a 3-year old! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

Amanda Mertz said...

Great trio of cupcakes! I love the different textures and designs you did for each one. The trimmed chevron ribbons look cool as well! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!