Thursday, September 19, 2013

My Friend - DD #70

Hey everyone!  I've got a simple but beautiful card to show you today.

I haven't done watercolouring in a while, and I've forgotten how relaxing it is!  It is so easy to do and your finished card has so much impact... I've really got to try to do this more often!  

Take a look!


I used the colours Pistachio Pudding and So Saffron along with my Pleasant Poppies stamp.  A little ruffled trim and some ribbon peeking out from underneath my sentiment... and voila...  done, and done!

I am linking up to the fabulous Dynamic Duos challenge today, since that is where I received my colour inspiration from!  Love their colour combos.... 


Thanks for peeking in!  It's almost Friday!  Yay!

xo Anita

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Anita, your card is really pretty! I love how the ruffled ribbon reflects the ruffled poppies. :-) Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!