Thursday, July 25, 2013

Hello!

Good morning stampers.... and scrapbookers!  

No card or scrapbook layout today, unfortunately... I'm just stopping in to say that I have not fallen off the face of the earth!  A few people are wondering where I've gotten to over the last few weeks... and the answer is.... lots of things, many of them not really related to anything crafty!  There's this thing called 'three children home all day with me' and we are just having fun together, enjoying summer before it is over!  I just said to my husband last night that it's almost August.  Crazy!

I am working on a few things, but they're not ready to show yet!  And my husband and I are working on a surprise for our oldest daughter's 10th birthday coming up in a couple weeks!  I'm pretty excited about that, and she is gonna love it!  Let's just say she has been asking for a new room and we are pretending it is not gonna happen!  Eek!

So... while I probably get more chances to scrapbook, since I steal little bits of time here and there, I still will try to get cards on here in the next few weeks as well. It is much harder for me to get downstairs to 'work' with the kids home though.... and when a two year old doesn't want to nap because her big sisters are home.... then, yeah, I pretty much don't see the inside of my office.

Here's hoping everyone is having a great summer.  Our weather has been phenomenal this summer!  Just perfect!  We feel very privileged and blessed to live in one of the most beautiful parts of the world!  Or at least in Canada, in my opinion!  

Enjoy the sunshine!

No comments: