Saturday, July 27, 2013

Animal Stories

Hello!  I'm back with some cards that I made some time ago, but I've not posted these yet.  You'll notice some retired SU! supplies on many of my cards.  I keep all the sets I buy... and continue using them as I am a 'discount' demo and don't do a lot of business!  So if you like seeing cards with some ideas for your retired sets, this is the place to come and look!

You can see another card I made like this one over here using a different stamp set and colour combo, but based on the same layout!  Handy, huh?


I am not sure what the lighter purple is anymore... it's been retired for a while now... I think maybe Lovely Lilac or Orchid Opulence.  It was the one that coordinated with the Cottage Wall DSP way back when.  

I am going to try to prepost a bunch of cards for the next couple weeks, so check back in for more!  Have a good weekend!

No comments: