Monday, April 8, 2013

Playing Catch Up!

Since I've been making cards and scrapbooking for quite awhile now.... this is catch up time.  I want to get all the cards and scrapbooking I do into one spot so I have a visual record of what I've made. 

So... let's get to it!
 

This card uses the Young Vermillion stamp and a French Foliage (I think!) script stamp I printed out from My Digital Studio.  I used my blender pen with Baja Breeze and Soft Suede ink to color the bird lightly.  I also softly sponged around the bird, over the script to soften it up a little.  
I started with River Rock for a card base. To the panel of Cherry Cobbler I layered River Rock again.  To this River Rock panel I applied my script embossing folder and lightly sponged with coordinating ink to make the design pop.  I applied the focal image to some Baja Breeze cardstock after adding some ribbon and a button.  And as always... "no naked buttons"... so I tied some linen thread to the button!  Voila!  Done!

Anita

No comments: